- Packages are shipped 1-2 business days after placing your order. If we have time we can ship it the same day.
- We don't ship on Canadian public holidays.
- Since the pandemic started, express shipping is no longer guaranteed.
► USA : FREE SHIPPING
The package will arrive with USPS with a tracking number. We also use UPS.
• Standard Shipping: 4-9 business days
• 3-4 business days with UPS
• Expedited with UPS: 2 business days
• Express with UPS: 1 business day
► CANADA: Package sent with Canada Post. FREE SHIPPING
• Quebec: 2-6 business days, Express: 1-3 business days, 1 business day
• Ontario, Manitoba and Maritime: 2-8 business days, Express: 2-3 business days, 1 business day
• Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Colombia: 5-12 business days, Express: 2-4 business days, 1 business day
• Northern Canada: 7-20 business days, Express: 4-7 business days
► INTERNATIONAL and EUROPE: FREE SHIPPING for many countries
The package is transferred to your national post service with a tracking number.
Estimated delivery dates vary for each country. To see these go to the checkout and enter your address and click on the blue button «Continue to shipping».
• Economy Shipping
• Standard Shipping
• Express International
- To count the number of days for the delivery, you have to start counting the day after sending the package and weekends don't count.
- Delivery times are estimations and customs delays can happen sometimes, especially during the Christmas period.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We aren't responsible for customs delays.
- If the package is returned to us because of a wrong address or because you have not picked up the parcel at your post office on time, the customer will have to pay the costs incurred and the costs for a second shipment.
- You will not be refunded if the package is delivered to the wrong address unless the package comes back to us.