Black Leather Aviator Hat - Simon Model
Aviator hat made of black genuine leather, for kids. Unisex hat
This vintage-style leather aviator helmet is perfect for an aviator or steampunk outfit, a budding aviator, party, etc.
* For the perfect look, you can buy with aviator goggles, black or chrome frame, tinted lenses (Entry-level faux leather and plastic goggles made in China).
- Genuine soft leather,
- Black nylon lining, which is comfortable for spring, summer, and fall.
- Adjustable straps on each side, which allows the hat to be attached under the chin and upwards, with snaps fasteners.
- A buckle on the back of the hat allows tightening if necessary.
This hat is made with quality materials and is made to last for years.
Handmade hat in a worshop in Canada.
MATERIALS: 100% genuine brand new leather, nylon lining.
Product No: CA1Kids
|Kids' Age Guide**|
|XSmall||18 - 20"
|Small||20 - 21"
|Medium||21 1/4 - 22"
|Large||22 - 22 5/8"
|Boys of 10 years old
**The ages mentioned are only a guide, we recommend measuring the kid’s head since some have larger or smaller heads than others. Consider that on average, a kid's head grows (3/4") 2 cm between 1 and 2 years old, (3/8") 1 cm between 2 and 3 years old and then (1/4") 0.5 cm per year.
* Measure the head size:
- Use a soft sewing tape measure and start from the bottom of the forehead, just over the eyebrows and wrap it around your head at the widest part on the back.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure, you can take a non-elastic string or a rope and after wrapping it around your head, put it on the table and measure it with a tape measure or ruler.
- Don’t take the measurement loose or very tight, but snug.
- Take the measurement 2-3 times to be sure it is correct.
- If you are between two sizes, take the larger one and consider that the kid's head will grow like mentioned below the size tab.
- If you have questions on which size to choose or anything else, you can ask us and we will help you.