Gray Sheepskin Aviator Hat, Brown Leather for Kids - Simon Model
Gray sheepskin aviator hat, brown leather, for kids, unisex hat.
The sheepskin is really soft and this hat is sheepskin-lined, so it's wonderfully warm, windbreak and comfortable.
- Adjustable straps on each side, which allows the hat to be tied under the chin and upwards, with snaps fasteners.
- A buckle at the back of the hat allows tightening if necessary.
* For the perfect aviator look, you can buy with aviator goggles, brown and copper frame, tinted lenses. (Entry-level goggles, imported).
- This hat is made with quality materials and will last many years.
- Handmade hat in a workshop in Canada.
MATERIALS: Genuine brand new sheepskin, 100% genuine brand new leather.
Product No: CA80
|Petit||20 1/4 - 21 1/4"
(51,5 - 54 cm)
|3-7 years old|
|Médium||21 1/2 - 22"
(54,5 - 56 cm)
|Large||22 1/4 - 22 5/8"
|Boys of 10 years old and +|
**The ages mentioned are only a guide, we recommend measuring the kid’s head since some have larger or smaller heads than others. Consider that on average, a kid's head grows (3/4") 2 cm between 1 and 2 years old, (3/8") 1 cm between 2 and 3 years old and then (1/4") 0.5 cm per year.
* Measure the head size
- Use a soft tape measure and start from the bottom of the forehead, just over eyebrows and past it around your head at the widest part.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure, you can take a string or a rope that is not elastic and after going around your head you put it on the table and measure with a construction tape measure or a ruler.
- Don’t take the measurement loose or very tight, but snug.
- Take the measurement 2-3 times to be sure it is correct.
- If you are between two sizes, take the larger one and consider that the kid's head will grow like mentioned below the size tab.
►Our models wear a Small size.
- If you have questions on which size to choose or anything else, you can ask us and we will help you.