Davy Crockett Fur Hat for Kids
Davy Crockett fur hat for kids, made of recycled raccoon fur with a real tail. Unisex hat
Davy Crockett/Daniel Boone style hat for a trapper/woodsman look.
- Ears and neck cover that can be worn down or fold up inside the hat.
- The inside is made of black nylon fabric.
- The raccoon fur color may vary a little from pictures, we work with natural and unique materials and that's the beauty of each product.
- Handmade in Canada.
||Kids' Age Guide**|
|4-7 years old|
21 - 22"
(54 - 56 cm)
|7-10 years old|
22 - 22 1/2"
(56 - 57,5 cm)
|Boys of 10 years
old and +
** The ages mentioned are only a guide, we recommend measuring the kids' head since some have a larger head than others. On average, kid's heads grow 2 cm (3/4") between 1 and 2 years old, 1 cm (3/8") between 2 and 3 years old and then 0.5 cm (1/4") per year.
* Measure head size:
- Use a soft tape measure and start from the bottom of the forehead, just over eyebrows and past it around your head at the widest part.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure, you can take a string or a rope that is not elastic and after going around your head you put it on the table and measure with a construction tape measure or a ruler.
- If you have questions on which size to choose or anything else, you can ask us and we will help you.