Natural Muskrat Fur Aviator Hat, Brown Leather - Charles Model
- Regular Price
- $184.80 USD
- Sale Price
- $184.80 USD
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Real muskrat fur hat made with recycled natural muskrat fur and brown leather for men, Charles model. Unisex hat.
Our fur aviator hat, the Charles model, is inspired by the hats that pilot aviators of the last century wore on their airplane flights in their open cockpits.
- Warmer than the competition, this model has earflaps long enough to protect the cheeks and neck against the cold and wind.
- In addition, the interior is lined with a very soft, non-irritating black wool, which will keep you warmer than a usual quilted lining.
- It can be worn tied under the chin, up or back with cords. Therefore, ideal according to the temperature or the desired style.
- A velcro strip inside allows the hat to be tightened as needed.
- This hat is made from genuine quality leather as well as recycled muskrat fur, which allows the recycling of very good fur coats and protects fur animals from exploitation.
* For a perfect aviator look and to protect yourself from the cold and the wind, you can get the famous aviator goggles in the Aviator Goggles section.
MATERIALS: 100% genuine brand new leather, recycled fur (Fur cleaned and smells good).
Handmade hats in Canada.
Product No: CAC2
*** In general we recommend following the size chart and taking the size indicated, especially for those who want to wear the hat mainly with the ear flaps up. If you want to wear it with your ears down or back and you are in the upper range, for example, if you are 23 1/4" (59cm), you could go up and take the size XLarge, but if you are 23" (58.5cm), take Large. ***
- If you want you can tell us your head circumference when placing your order, it will help us to find the perfect hat for you in your size. Do it by adding a message to your order in the cart by clicking on the sentence "You can add a message here to your order" in the gray rectangle.
|XSmall||20 3/4 - 21 1/4" (52,7 – 54 cm)||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|Small||21 1/4 – 21 7/8" (54 - 55,5 cm)
||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Medium||22 - 22 1/2" (56 - 57,3 cm)
||7 – 7 1/8|
||22 3/4 -23 1/4" (58 - 59 cm)
||7 1/4 - 7 3/8|
||23 1/2 - 24" (59,7 - 61 cm)
||7 1/2 - 7 5/8|
|XXLarge||24 – 24 1/2" (61 - 62,3 cm)||7 5/8 – 7 3/4|
|XXXLarge||24 3/4 – 25 1/4" (63 – 64,2 cm)||7 7/8 – 8|
|XXXXLarge||25 1/2 – 26" (64,8 – 66 cm)||8 1/8 – 8 1/4|
* Measure the head size:
- Use a soft sewing tape measure and start from the bottom of the forehead, just over the eyebrows and wrap it around your head at the widest part on the back.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure, you can take a non-elastic string or rope and after wrapping it around your head, put it on the table and measure it with a tape measure or ruler.
- Don’t take the measurement loose or very tight, but snug.
- Take the measurement 2-3 times to be sure it is correct.
- We recommend that you follow this size chart. If you are between sizes, take the larger one.
- If you have questions on which size to choose or anything else, you can ask us and we will help you.