Brown Leather Aviator Helmet - William Model
- Regular Price
- $136.90 USD
- Sale Price
- $136.90 USD
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Discover the timeless allure of aviator style with our William model aviator helmet, in antique brown leather for women. Unisex design.
This aviator cap is a remarkable and authentic hat embodying the essence of vintage aviator style.
This handmade hat features an aviator design reminiscent of early aviator helmets with these rounds on the sides.
The hat's distressed brown finish provides a unique texture to its surface, adding a real sense of character to your style statement. It is of excellent quality, made of durable raw materials, and has remarkable craftsmanship.
Whether worn as part of a vintage car ride or paired with casual wear for everyday use, for a gift, or for a WW2 steampunk aviator costume, this aviator hat embodies rugged elegance while offering unparalleled comfort and protection from the elements.
Don't forget to add our fabulous aviator goggles for added protection against the wind and for a remarkable look that will make a splash!
- Made of genuine leather to ensure its durability and comfort for many years.
- Adjustment with snaps fasteners and a buckle on the back in antique brass.
- Get noticed with this stylish accessory that not only adds style to your wardrobe but also protects you from the weather.
Note, that zippers can open and create little pouches, but THERE IS NO HOLE THAT GOES INSIDE THE HAT.
Aviator goggles, brown and copper frame, and tinted lenses (Entry-level faux leather goggles, imported).
This is a soft leather helmet, so it's Not DOT approved for motorcycles.
Handmade hats in Canada.
MATERIALS: 100% genuine brand new leather, nylon lining.
Product No: CA8
|XSmall||20 3/4 – 21 1/4" (52,7 - 54 cm)||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|Small||21 1/4 – 21 7/8" (54 - 55,5 cm)
||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Medium||22 - 22 1/2" (56 - 57,3 cm)
||7 – 7 1/8|
||22 3/4 - 23 3/8" (58 - 59,3 cm)
||7 1/4 - 7 3/8|
||23 1/2 - 24" (59,7 - 61 cm)
||7 1/2 - 7 5/8|
|2XLarge||24 – 24 1/2" (61 - 62,3 cm)||7 5/8 – 7 3/4|
|3XLarge||25 1/2 – 26" (64,8 – 66 cm)||7 7/8 -8|
* Measure the head size:
- Use a soft sewing tape measure and start from the bottom of the forehead, just over the eyebrows and wrap it around your head at the widest part on the back.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure, you can take a non-elastic string or rope and after wrapping it around your head, put it on the table and measure it with a tape measure or ruler.
- Don’t take the measurement loose or very tight, but snug.
- Take the measurement 2-3 times to be sure it is correct.
- We recommend that you follow this size chart. If you take a size larger than what is indicated, the hat may be too large.
- If you want, you can tell us your head circumference it can help us to find the perfect hat for you, in your size. Do it by adding a message to your order in the cart by clicking on the sentence "You can add a message here to your order" in the gray rectangle.
- If you have questions on which size to choose or anything else, you can ask us and we will help you.