Brown Leather Aviator Hat - Simon Model
- Regular Price
- $108.90 USD
- Sale Price
- $108.90 USD
- Regular Price
- $119.90 USD
- Unit Price
Discover this aviator hat made of genuine leather, antique brown color, for women and unisex, the timeless accessory for the adventurous woman that will turn heads!
This aviator cap is made with genuine brown leather with an antique finish for a guaranteed timeless vintage look that will add style to your wardrobe.
You will be very comfortable in spring, summer, and fall with its nylon lining and adjustable straps on the sides and at the back allowing you to attach the hat under the chin and upwards, using buttons- antique brass snaps.
Don't leave without getting the remarkable aviator goggles to make a splash and protect yourself from the elements!
- Whether it's for a convertible ride or for an aviator outfit or a bachelorette party, a gift, or your next outing, this versatile hat is an essential accessory that completes your look while protecting you from the elements.
- Enjoy maximum comfort and durability thanks to its quality materials.
- This timeless vintage-style aviator hat is a must-have item!
This is a soft leather helmet, so it's not DOT-approved for motorcycles.
Aviator goggles, a brown and copper frame, and tinted lenses (Entry-level faux leather goggles, imported).
This hat is made with quality materials and is made to last for years.
Handmade hat in Canada.
MATERIALS: 100% genuine brand new leather, nylon lining.
Product No: CA02
|XSmall||20 3/4 – 21 1/4" (52,7 - 54 cm)||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|Small||21 1/4 – 21 7/8" (54 - 55,5 cm)
||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Medium||22 - 22 1/2" (56 - 57,3 cm)
||7 – 7 1/8|
||22 3/4 - 23 3/8" (58 - 59,3 cm)
||7 1/4 - 7 3/8|
||23 1/2 - 24" (59,7 - 61 cm)
||7 1/2 - 7 5/8|
|XXLarge||24 – 24 1/2" (61 - 62,3 cm)||7 5/8 – 7 3/4|
|XXXLarge||24 3/4 – 25 1/4" (63 – 64,2 cm)||7 7/8 – 8|
|XXXXLarge||25 1/2 – 26" (64,8 – 66 cm)||8 1/8 – 8 1/4|
* Measure the head size:
- Use a soft sewing tape measure and start from the bottom of the forehead, just over the eyebrows and wrap it around your head at the widest part on the back.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure, you can take a non-elastic string or rope and after wrapping it around your head, put it on the table and measure it with a tape measure or ruler.
- Don’t take the measurement loose or very tight, but snug.
- Take the measurement 2-3 times to be sure it is correct.
- We recommend that you follow this size chart. If you take a size larger than indicated, the hat may be too large.
- If you want, you can tell us your head circumference it can help us to find the perfect hat for you, in your size. Do it by adding a message to your order in the cart by clicking on the sentence "You can add a message here to your order" in the gray rectangle.
- If you have questions on which size to choose or anything else, you can ask us and we will help you.