Black Leather Aviator Hat - William Model
- Regular Price
- $127.90 USD
- Sale Price
- $127.90 USD
- Regular Price
- $140.90 USD
- Unit Price
Take your style to the next level with the William Aviator Helmet in genuine black leather - perfect for women who dare the timeless aviator style!
Here is an aviator hat made of real soft black leather with an emblematic design of the first pilots of the previous century. This hat is a bold and stylish accessory that exudes timeless charm.
The aviator cap is made of high-quality leather, which is both durable and comfortable. This hat was designed for women who value aviator style and protection when doing everyday outdoor activities or such as convertible/vintage car riding or for a steampunk aviator costume.
Stylish without sacrificing function, this William design is sure to up your fashion game on your outings or adventures. This aviator helmet, inspired by the golden age of aviation, is perfect for those with a taste for adventure and vintage style!
Team it with our pair of aviator goggles to protect you from the wind and for an effortless look that will turn heads wherever you go! A must!
- Made from high-quality materials, this aviator hat is made to last.
- The leather acts as a windbreaker and the antique brass snaps allow the hat to stay in place. Possible adjustment on the back with a buckle.
- Note, that zippers can open and create little pouches, but THERE IS NO HOLE THAT GOES INSIDE THE HAT.
- This real leather aviator hat is essential for women looking for a bold and adventurous fashion accessory!
Note that this helmet is made of soft leather, it is not DOT-approved for motorcycling.
Aviator goggles, a black or chrome frame, and tinted lenses (Entry-level faux leather and plastic goggles, imported).
Handmade hats in Canada.
MATERIALS: 100% genuine brand-new leather, nylon lining.
Product No: CA7
|XSmall||20 3/4 – 21 1/4" (52,7 - 54 cm)||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|Small||21 1/4 – 21 7/8" (54 - 55,5 cm)
||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Medium||22 - 22 1/2" (56 - 57,3 cm)
||7 – 7 1/8|
||22 3/4 - 23 3/8" (58 - 59,3 cm)
||7 1/4 - 7 3/8|
||23 1/2 - 24" (59,7 - 61 cm)
||7 1/2 - 7 5/8|
|2XLarge||24 – 24 1/2" (61 - 62,3 cm)||7 5/8 – 7 3/4|
|3XLarge||25 1/2 – 26" (64,8 – 66 cm)||7 7/8 - 8|
* Measure the head size:
- Use a soft sewing tape measure and start from the bottom of the forehead, just over the eyebrows and wrap it around your head at the widest part on the back.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure, you can take a non-elastic string or rope and after wrapping it around your head, put it on the table and measure it with a tape measure or ruler.
- Don’t take the measurement loose or very tight, but snug.
- Take the measurement 2-3 times to be sure it is correct.
- We recommend that you follow this size chart. If you take a size larger than indicated, the hat may be too large.
- If you want, you can tell us your head circumference it can help us to find the perfect hat for you, in your size. Do it by adding a message to your order in the cart by clicking on the sentence "You can add a message here to your order" in the gray rectangle.
- If you have questions on which size to choose or anything else, you can ask us and we will help you.