Black Leather Aviator Helmet - William Model without Visor
- Regular Price
- $139.90 USD
- Sale Price
- $139.90 USD
- Regular Price
- $153.90 USD
- Unit Price
Men, elevate your style with the William Model Aviator Helmet, No Visor - an ultimate black leather accessory for any aviation lover!
This aviator cap and its design with circles and zippers is taken from pilot helmets from the 1930s and 1940s.
Made of high-quality leather, this aviator hat offers both comfort and durability when you're out and about. In addition, black matches all outfits.
Whether it's for everyday life, convertible driving, an aviator-themed party, or a steampunk costume, this aviator hat is the perfect accessory for anyone looking to make a bold statement.
Add our famous aviator goggles to protect you from the wind and for a sensational look that will turn heads wherever you are!
- Stay warm and stylish with this timeless accessory.
- Easy adjustment thanks to press studs and antique brass buckle.
- The durable leather material ensures you years of longevity.
- Upgrade your dress style today by investing in the William model aviator helmet!
Note, that zippers can open and create little pouches, but THERE IS NO HOLE THAT GOES INSIDE THE HAT.
This is s soft leather helmet, so it's not DOT-approved for motorcycles.
Aviator goggles, black or chrome frame, and tinted lenses (Entry-level faux leather and plastic goggles, imported).
Handmade hat in Canada.
MATERIALS:100% genuine brand new leather, nylon lining.
Product No: CA9
|XSmall||20 3/4 – 21 1/4" (52,7 - 54 cm)||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|Small||21 1/4 – 21 7/8" (54 - 55,5 cm)
||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Medium||22 - 22 1/2" (56 - 57,3 cm)
||7 – 7 1/8|
||22 3/4 - 23 3/8" (58 - 59,3 cm)
||7 1/4 - 7 3/8|
||23 1/2 - 24" (59,7 - 61 cm)
||7 1/2 - 7 5/8|
|2XLarge||24 – 24 1/2" (61 - 62,3 cm)||7 5/8 – 7 3/4|
|3XLarge||25 1/2 – 26" (64,8 – 66 cm)||7 7/8 - 8|
* Measure the head size:
- Use a soft sewing tape measure and start from the bottom of the forehead, just over the eyebrows and wrap it around your head at the widest part on the back.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure, you can take a non-elastic string or rope and after wrapping it around your head, put it on the table and measure it with a tape measure or ruler.
- Don’t take the measurement loose or very tight, but snug.
- Take the measurement 2-3 times to be sure it is correct.
- We recommend that you follow this size chart. If you take a size larger than indicated, the hat may be too large.
- If you want, you can tell us your head circumference it can help us to find the perfect hat for you, in your size. Do it by adding a message to your order in the cart by clicking on the sentence "You can add a message here to your order" in the gray rectangle.
- If you have questions on which size to choose or anything else, you can ask us and we will help you.