Black Mink Fur Russian Ushanka Hat for Men, Black Leather
- Regular Price
- $166.90 USD
- Sale Price
- $166.90 USD
- Regular Price
- $175.90 USD
- Unit Price
Real fur Russian ushanka hat for men made with quality genuine black leather and recycled mink fur.
This Russian fur hat is inspired by the hats that people in Russia and Eastern Europe wore during the winter for its practicality.
Mink fur adds class and elegance to this hat.
The recycled fur allows to recycle very good secondhand fur coats and protects furry animals from exploitation.
- The ear flaps can be tied down or up with the cords depending on the temperature.
- The lining is made of a very soft, non-irritating black woollen fabric that will keep you warm.
- A velcro strip inside allows the hat to be tightened as needed.
So this hat is made for those who:
- Want a chic high-quality product with durable materials.
- Like the practicality of the Russian fur hat to keep them warm during the winter.
- Want to protect furry animals from exploitation.
MATERIALS: 100% genuine brand new leather, recycled fur (Fur cleaned and smell good).
Handmade hat in Canada.
Product No: CRU1
*** For those who want to wear the hat mainly with the ear flaps up, we recommend following the size chart. If you take a size that is larger than your head circumference, the fit will be loose with the ear flaps up and when you will bend over the hat could fall off your head. Yes, the velcro strip helps to tighten it, but we recommend following the size chart. ***
- If you want you can tell us your head circumference when placing your order, it will help us to find the perfect hat for you in your size. Do it by adding a message to your order in the cart by clicking on the sentence "You can add a message here to your order" in the gray rectangle
|XSmall||20 3/4 - 21 1/4" (52,7 – 54 cm)||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|Small||21 1/4 – 21 7/8" (54 - 55 cm)
||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Medium||22 - 22 1/2" (56 - 57,3 cm)
||7 – 7 1/8|
||22 3/4 -23 1/4" (58 - 59 cm)
||7 1/4 - 7 3/8|
||23 1/2 - 24" (59,7 - 61 cm)
||7 1/2 - 7 5/8|
|XXLarge||24 – 24 1/2" (61 - 62,3 cm)||7 5/8 – 7 3/4|
|XXXLarge||24 3/4 – 25 1/4" (63 – 64,2 cm)||7 7/8 – 8|
|XXXXLarge||25 1/2 – 26" (64,8 – 66 cm)||8 1/8 – 8 1/4|
* Measure the head size:
- Use a soft sewing tape measure and start from the bottom of the forehead, just over the eyebrows and wrap it around your head at the widest part on the back.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure, you can take a non-elastic string or rope and after wrapping it around your head, put it on the table and measure it with a tape measure or ruler.
- Don’t take the measurement loose or very tight, but snug.
- Take the measurement 2-3 times to be sure it is correct.
- We recommend that you follow this size chart. If you really are between sizes, take the larger one.
- If you have questions on which size to choose or anything else, you can ask us and we will help you.