Brown Leather Aviator Helmet - William Model
- Regular Price
- $140.90 USD
- Sale Price
- $140.90 USD
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Relive the adventurous spirit of the aviation era with this Leather Aviator Helmet made of genuine leather, antique/vintage brown color, for men, William model.
This model is the ideal choice for men looking for a quality leather helmet that gives a unique vintage look. Unisex design.
Iconic aviator style takes on new life in this antique finished brown leather aviator helmet. The rounds on each side recall the helmets of the first aviators where airplane pilots were heroes.
Aviator goggles are accessories to associate with this aviator hat both for the look and for their practicality to protect from the wind.
This piece is crafted from quality genuine leather, giving it a durability that will withstand winds and last for years. You will turn heads and make countless people jealous!
- This aviator helmet is ideal for anyone looking for an authentic aviator look with a touch of sophistication.
- Guaranteed to cut the wind during convertible rides.
- Adjustment with press studs and buckle on the back in antique brass.
- With this helmet and the aviator goggles, you are ready to take off with your car to new destinations!
Note, that zippers can open and create little pouches, but THERE IS NO HOLE THAT GOES INSIDE THE HAT.
This is a soft leather helmet, so it's Not DOT approved for motorcycles.
Aviator goggles, brown and copper frame, and tinted lenses (Entry-level faux leather goggles, imported).
Handmade hat in Canada.
MATERIALS:100% genuine brand new leather, nylon lining.
Product No: CA8
|XSmall||20 3/4 – 21 1/4" (52,7 - 54 cm)||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|Small||21 1/4 – 21 7/8" (54 - 55,5 cm)
||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Medium||22 - 22 1/2" (56 - 57,3 cm)
||7 – 7 1/8|
||22 3/4 - 23 3/8" (58 - 59,3 cm)
||7 1/4 - 7 3/8|
||23 1/2 - 24" (59,7 - 61 cm)
||7 1/2 - 7 5/8|
|2XLarge||24 – 24 1/2" (61 - 62,3 cm)||7 5/8 – 7 3/4|
|3XLarge||25 1/2 – 26" (64,8 – 66 cm)||7 7/8 - 8|
* Measure the head size:
- Use a soft sewing tape measure and start from the bottom of the forehead, just over the eyebrows and wrap it around your head at the widest part on the back.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure, you can take a non-elastic string or rope and after wrapping it around your head, put it on the table and measure it with a tape measure or ruler.
- Don’t take the measurement loose or very tight, but snug.
- Take the measurement 2-3 times to be sure it is correct.
- We recommend that you follow this size chart. If you take a size larger than indicated, the hat may be too large.
- If you want, you can tell us your head circumference it can help us to find the perfect hat for you, in your size. Do it by adding a message to your order in the cart by clicking on the sentence "You can add a message here to your order" in the gray rectangle.
- If you have questions on which size to choose or anything else, you can ask us and we will help you.