Fur Aviator Hat, Brown Mink Fur, Brown Leather - Charles Model
- Regular Price
- $166.90 USD
- Sale Price
- $166.90 USD
- Regular Price
- $175.90 USD
- Unit Price
Real mink fur aviator hat made with recycled brown mink fur and brown leather for men, Charles model. Unisex hat.
Our fur aviator hat, Charles model, is inspired by the hats that pilot aviators of the last century wore on their airplane flights in their open cockpits.
- This hat is made from genuine quality leather as well as recycled brown mink fur, which allows to recycle very good fur coats and protects fur animals from exploitation.
- The earflaps protect well the cheeks from the cold and the back covers well the neck. The lining is made of a very soft, non-irritating black woollen fabric that will keep you warm.
- It can be worn tied under the chin or up with the cords. Therefore, ideal according to the temperature or the desired style.
- A velcro strip inside allows the hat to be tightened as needed.
* For a perfect aviator look and to protect yourself from the cold and the wind, you can buy it with the famous aviator goggles, brown and copper color, tinted lenses. (Entry-level faux leather goggles, imported) You only have to imagine yourself piloting your airplane!
MATERIALS: 100% genuine brand-new leather, recycled fur (Fur cleaned and smell good).
Handmade hat in Canada.
Product No: CAC3
*** For those who want to wear the hat mainly with the ear flaps up, we recommend following the size chart. If you take a size that is larger than your head circumference, the fit will be loose with the ear flaps up and when you will bend over the hat could fall off your head. Yes, the velcro strip helps to tighten it, but we recommend following the size chart. ***
- If you want you can tell us your head circumference when placing your order, it will help us to find the perfect hat for you in your size. Do it by adding a message to your order in the cart by clicking on the sentence "You can add a message here to your order" in the gray rectangle
|XSmall||20 3/4 - 21 1/4" (52,7 – 54 cm)||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|Small||21 1/4 – 21 7/8" (54 - 55 cm)||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Medium||22 - 22 1/2" (56 - 57,3 cm)||7 – 7 1/8|
|Large||22 3/4 -23 1/4" (58 - 59 cm)||7 1/4 - 7 3/8|
|XLarge||23 1/2 - 24" (59,7 - 61 cm)||7 1/2 - 7 5/8|
|XXLarge||24 – 24 1/2" (61 - 62,3 cm)||7 5/8 – 7 3/4|
|XXXLarge||24 3/4 – 25 1/4" (63 – 64,2 cm)||7 7/8 – 8|
|XXXXLarge||25 1/2 – 26" (64,8 – 66 cm)||8 1/8 – 8 1/4|
* Measure the head size:
- Use a soft sewing tape measure and start from the bottom of the forehead, just over the eyebrows and wrap it around your head at the widest part on the back.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure, you can take a non-elastic string or rope and after wrapping it around your head, put it on the table and measure it with a tape measure or ruler.
- Don’t take the measurement loose or very tight, but snug.
- Take the measurement 2-3 times to be sure it is correct.
- We recommend that you follow this size chart. If you are between sizes, take the larger one.
- If you have questions on which size to choose or anything else, you can ask us and we will help you.