Fur Aviator Hat, Natural Muskrat Fur, Black Leather - Charles Model
Fur aviator hat made with recycled natural muskrat fur and black leather for men, Charles model. Unisex hat.
Our fur aviator hat, Charles model, is inspired by the hats that pilot aviators of the last century wore on their airplane flights in their open cockpits.
The earflaps protect well the cheeks from the cold and the back covers well the neck. The lining is made of a very soft, non-irritating black woollen fabric that will keep you warm.
It can be worn tied under the chin or up with the cords. Therefore, ideal according to the temperature or the desired style.
This hat is made from genuine quality leather as well as recycled muskrat fur, which allows to recycle very good fur coats and protects fur animals from exploitation.
* For a perfect aviator look and to protect yourself from the cold and the wind, you can buy it with the famous aviator goggles, black or chrome frame, tinted lenses (Entry-level faux leather and plastic goggles, imported). You only have to imagine yourself piloting your airplane!
So, this hat is perfect for anyone with an aviator's heart and who wants to stay warm with a quality fur hat while avoiding the animals' exploitation.
A velcro strip inside allows the hat to be tightened as needed.
Handmade hat in a workshop in Canada.
Product No: CAC1
|XSmall||20 3/4 - 21 1/4" (52,7 – 54 cm)||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|Small||21 1/4 – 21 7/8" (54 - 55 cm)
||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Medium||22 - 22 1/2" (56 - 57,3 cm)
||7 – 7 1/8|
||22 3/4 -23 1/4" (58 - 59 cm)
||7 1/4 - 7 3/8|
||23 1/2 - 24" (59,7 - 61 cm)
||7 1/2 - 7 5/8|
|XXLarge||24 – 24 1/2" (61 - 62,3 cm)||7 5/8 – 7 3/4|
|XXXLarge||24 3/4 – 25 1/4" (63 – 64,2 cm)||7 7/8 – 8|
|XXXXLarge||25 1/2 – 26" (64,8 – 66 cm)||8 1/8 – 8 1/4|
* Measure the head size:
- Use a soft sewing tape measure and start from the bottom of the forehead, just over the eyebrows and wrap it around your head at the widest part on the back.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure, you can take a non-elastic string or rope and after wrapping it around your head, put it on the table and measure it with a tape measure or ruler.
- Don’t take the measurement loose or very tight, but snug.
- Take the measurement 2-3 times to be sure it is correct.
- We recommend that you follow this size chart. If you are between sizes, take the larger one.
- You can tell us your head circumference it will help us to choose the perfect hat for you, in your size. Do it by adding a message to your order in the cart by clicking on the blue sentence "You can add a message here to your order".
- If you have questions on which size to choose or anything else, you can ask us and we will help you.