Fur Aviator Hat, Raccoon Fur, Tweed and Black Leather - William Model
Fur aviator hat made with recycled raccoon fur, tweed and black leather garnitures, William Model. Unisex hat
Timeless vintage style model with round and zipper on each side, that reminds the helmets of the first aviators. Note, that there is no hole that goes inside the hat, zippers are decorative,
The color of the tweed is a mix of black and brown and goes with any color.
- Black leather straps on each side, which allows the hat to be tied under the chin with snaps fasteners. The earflaps don't tie upwards because of rounds and zippers on the sides.
- A buckle at the back of the hat allows tightening if necessary.
MATERIALS: Tweed, 100% genuine brand new leather, recycled fur (Fur cleaned and smell good). Recycled fur comes from good fur coats. To learn more about recycled fur, click here.
Handmade in workshop in Canada.
Product No: CA48
|Small||21 - 21 3/4"||53 - 55,5 cm|
|Medium||22 - 22 1/2"||56 - 57,3 cm|
* Measure the head size:
- Use a soft sewing tape measure and start from the bottom of the forehead, just over the eyebrows and wrap it around your head at the widest part on the back.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure, you can take a non-elastic string or rope and after wrapping it around your head, put it on the table and measure it with a tape measure or ruler. This method is less precise.
- Don’t take the measurement loose or tight, but snug.
- Take the measurement 2-3 times to be sure it is correct.
- We recommend that you follow this size chart. If you are between sizes, take the larger one.
- You can tell us your head circumference it will help us to choose the perfect hat for you. Do it by adding a message to your order in the basket by clicking on the blue sentence "You can add a message here to your order".
- If you have questions on which size to choose or anything else, you can ask us and we will help you.